Thursday 23 April 2009

Journal Tags and Buttons

I have signed up for a Journaling Block swap over at The Boxx, where you basically send in 15 journalling blocks and get 15 different ones from other people back. For this round you could send in ones you'd made or pre-purchased ones. I chose to make some of my own to save money and use up some more of my stash. You can see my creations below. I've also included a matching punchie which can be used for the date, or a flower centre or just a co-ordinating embellishment.




I also received a package in the mail today which had me very excited: 500g of buttons from eBay! Like all scrapbookers I have a burning desire to aquire more of everything and sorting the buttons reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd spend time sorting mum's buttons into different piles based on color or shape or size. You can see the stash, neatly sorted by solour, below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!