Monday 25 May 2009

25th Birthday Dinner Photos

I'm not really intending to put too much info about my life on this blog, since it was really created just to show off whatever craft pursuits I happened to be creating, but I figured since birthdays only come once a year a few photos should be fine. :)
It's my birthday this Tuesday, so I arranged to go out to dinner with some friends last Saturday. We just popped down to the local Malysian restaurant then came home for cake. It was a great night, lots of laughter and good company.

Donna, me and Sarah mucking around for photos, first at the restaurant and then at home.
It's not a birthday without cake! Benny made me a rasberry swirl cake with pink icing.

Benny and I relaxing after a great night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!