Thursday 10 September 2009

Attack of the Undead... and Ladybug ATCs

I have had some time to finish off a few cards I started before heading to Melbourne last week. Firstly, we have a set of three for a Zombies, Vampires and Other Undead swap. I chose to do Frankenstein's Monster, a zombie and a mummy. All done in watercolour pencils.



I also found another ladybug swap, so I had to sign up for that given my love of the little bugs. It's actually a pretty mixed-media card and each ladybug has dimensional magic on their shell to give it a hard gloss coating.


Edit: I was looking at the ladybugs again before I sent them off and decided that they weren't quite finished. A quick extra few stamps of some leaves and some white gel pen accents have given them that bit of pop they were missing before, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!