Tuesday 1 September 2009

Engagement Venue

Ben and I checked out the engagement venue with Charles today to finalise numbers and decorations. The place seems very nice. It should be the right size for the number of people we're having. I've included below some photos of the outside of the building we took while there. We decided to carry out the purple and gold theme with the decorations inside, just some balloons and table runners. Bit upset that the dress I've bought is blue, since it wont match. The dress itself is nice though and I'm happy to finally have something to wear. We also booked the cake today, we're going with a chocolate sponge with butter cream and raspberry jam inside, covered in pure chocolate icing. It wont match the theme, but I'm thinking of buying some decorations to go on top maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!