Friday 30 April 2010

My Grandparents LO

My final entry for the April round of Challenge Heaven. I had to make sure I got four entries to be elligible to win prizes. This one is for the colour challenge, it had to contain autum colours and rounded corners.


I found these images of my grandparents on a CD my dad sent me and just had to scrap them. It's a pity none of the images are dated. Papers are from Kaisercraft Empire collection, it's beautiful. Cardstock is actually white but I had to take the photo at night so the lighting was bad. I hand-made both the fabric/ribbon flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren
    I am finally over the busy few months at work I have had...thank goodness!!I've so missed getting arty farty and also blurfing.It was a treat to come and see so many gorgeous little works of art and LO's here.Well done.I really loved the study of the female forms one and you are really good at bird art.I realized when you showed your Mum's 50th birthday photos I am almost your Mum's age too LOL.I hadn't realized I was getting older.
    hugs
    Annette In Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!