Sunday 25 July 2010

I've been creating again! Mucking Around Together and By The Lemon Tree

I really have been in a bit of a depressed state recently and just haven't felt like creating anything! Luckily, this appears to be lifting now and I've whipped up two new LO's for this month's Challenge Heaven challenges. The first one is for the word challenge: it had to use the word 'together' and be on a kraft background. It's a bit of a different style to my normal work but I'm really happy with the end result.



This LO was published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 14 No 5.


My second LO is based on the sketch challenge. Again, when I initially looked at the sketch I wasn't inspired but this idea just came to me in the shower the other day. It's a bit busier than the work I've been creating lately and I'm happy about that. It was also a good chance to use one of the family portrait photos.

(Removed for publication)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!