Sunday 31 October 2010

Melbourne LO

I really liked the sketch challenge for Challenge Heaven this month and knew right away which photos I wanted to use. As often happens however I had trouble finding enough time to complete the LO, so here it is finally finished on the last day of the month. :) I'm always happy when I get to use papers which have been in my stash for ages and I got to use TWO old ones on this LO! I don't normally do mixed alpha titles, however I had spelled out all of 'Melbourne' except for the M before realising I'd already used the M on another LO. Pretty happy with the end result.



I should be back later today with some ATC's as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch by looking at your photo's it must have been cold....not suprising thou.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!