Saturday 8 January 2011

A day at the races LO

My first entry for the combined December/January challenges over at Challenge Heaven. This is my entry for the Quote Challenge, criteria were to use the title 'A day at the ...' and it had to have ribbon or twine. I thought this was perfect since I've been meaning to scrap these photos since July 2007 and I used the ribbon I actually wore in my hair that day.


I actually hand-stamped the entire purple background paper with Versamark watermark ink pad and a Kaisercraft stamp to get that effect. The crocheted flower was originally white and made by my mum, however I sprayed it with Glimmermist to fit the LO. I'm pretty happy with how the papers worked together, I've been a bit lazy recently using the same paper schemes so it was good to mix and match this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!