Saturday 19 March 2011

2009 -What a Year LO and a look at my craft room

First up we have my second entry for Challenge Heaven this month. This is for the Word challenge: it had to have 'year' in the title and strip journalling. Why would I chose to do a page based on 2009 in 2011? Well, for one I almost always seem to run about a year behind on special events but the other reason was I cleaned up my desk last weekend and discovered a list of major events in 2009 so I decided to scrap them. Pretty simple LO, really wanted to keep the focus on the memories.


In case anyone was wondering what my newly cleaned and re-organised scrapping area look like, I have taken a photo to show off. Please ignore the mess under the table, I didn't quite get around to cleaning everything on the floor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!