Thursday 26 January 2012

Kisses - Mission 5

Another LO using a wonderful pre-wedding photo by Daniel Sheehan Photographers.  I seem to be going through a patch of making just 'pretty' LO's, rather than ones which are containing meaningful journalling.

 

This LO is an entry to two challenges. It was created for Mission 5 of the Scrapz.biz 2012 Biggest Loser challenge. Mission 5 focused on tidying up paper scraps and the challenge was to create a layout entirely from your scraps and the page must have a banner. I made my mum an album for her 50th birthday back in 2010 using the Pennyroyale range from Kaisercraft so I still have heaps of scraps left over. To prove even the large background paper was made from scraps I took a photo of the back to show how I pieced it together from scraps of 2 pages of the same pattern I had left over.


I have also made this one as an entry for Scrap Jacked. I love scraplifting LO's from this site, it's such a great way to experiment with different styles and techniques to what I normally use. The last two times I've played I used Bec's LO, today I went to Kylie Symons' beautiful LO as seen below.


D'oh! As I went to enter this LO at Scrap Jacked I discovered they need to be exclusive creations. Oh well, I'm very happy with the LO I created and I think that's better than possibly winning prizes anyway. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! These are both lovely!! You should play along at Once Upon a Sketch some time too...would love to see your work there - and the prizes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful jack of Kylie's Lauren...please don't stop it from still coming and visiting us girls at Scrap Jacked though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Lauren!
    I love all the little pieces on it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!