Sunday 22 January 2012

Merry Christmas LO - Mission 3

So recently I think I've been a bit depressed in that I'm coming home from work and spending 4 hours on the computer doing nothing really before heading straight to bed. Weekends were spent almost entirely on the computer and housework was piling up. I decided I need to be pro-active to change this and decided getting back into my scrapping was a good way to go. This weekend I've managed to create TWO layouts and also cleaned almost the entire house and put away the last months worth of clean clothes. Hopefully I can keep this up and get the motivation to get back into the gym as well.


On to the information about this LO. It's another one for Scrapz.biz Biggest Loser 2012, mission 3 this time. The clean up part of mission 3 was to sort out your patterned paper into 'keep' and 'give-away' piles. I couldn't bear the thought of giving away any of my paper so I skipped the clean up stage, despite really needing to put some new purchases away, and went straight to the scrapping. :) This was originally going to be for Mission 5, which is to create a LO entirely of scrap paper, but as I made the background I realised it was looking a lot like the Unleased LO I'm previously made in a class so I decided to make it my Mission 3 submission instead. Criteria for Mission 3 was to scraplift a LO of your own and use a minimum 5 patterned papers. I've used a range of Kaisercraft Christmas papers as I have a number of these from multiple years. I love the photo of my brother and sister and I, taken by myself this year.

Biggest Loser 2012 Progress
1. Your Desk - completed.
2. Cardstock - completed.
3. Patterned Paper 1 - completed.
4. Patterned Paper 2 - completed.
5. Scraps
6. Basic Tools
7. Punches, Dies & Embossing Folders
8. Stamps, Ink Pads & Embossing Powders
9. Alphas
10. Chipboard
11. Rub-ons
12. Embellishments
13. Buttons
14. Ribbons

1 comment:

  1. This looks great Lauren! Love your background and I have a feeling I'll be scrap lifting this in the future too! Such a great way to showcase a bunch of different papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!