Thursday 7 June 2012

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #47 - Jelly Babies

Challenge #47 over at Lollipop Ladies went live yesterday. This fortnight our challenge is based on those cute little people, yes it's Jelly Babies! With the additional challenge of Ribbon.
Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight and our sponsor this fortnight is: Annabelle Stamps.
 
You can create any kind of papercraft project you like as long as its inspired by the image and they allow very broad interpretations of the challenge. You can also feel free to combine it with any other challenge you enter. I went with something a little bit different to my normal style for this fortnight. Here is my sneak peak in case you're interested:



I'd love to see some more scrapbookers enter so I hope you're feeling inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!