Saturday 18 August 2012

Game Night

Just a quick and simple one from me this morning.  I had these photos of my friends and I playing Twister during a game night for a while but my camera doesn't take good photos in low light. I decided the play around with them in Picassa and print them at half size, I think they've turned out quite well. The papers and chipboard really enhance that retro feel. :)


This was inspired by event 3 at the Scrapz.biz Olympiad which was triple jump. Requirements for this event were three photos; ruler or measuring tape and the word hop, step or jump. I've used three photos, some measuring tape is under my washi tape and the word step is in my journalling. The sketch can be found below, I've rotated it to the left for my page.


Don't forget my giveaway is open until the end of this month as well. All you need to do is leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. great fun photos and love the background paper along with the embellishing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool retro look LO with those fun twister pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!