Sunday 25 November 2012

Scrapmatts Christmas Cards

With only a month until Christmas I figured it was about time to start working on making some cards. Plus, the Scrapmatts challenge for November is to make three Christmas cards or tags. I've teamed the chipboard with different Kaisercraft Christmas paper ranges and rub-ons.
 

 
I've used different techniques on each card. The one of the left uses a name plate which I painted white and then used a rub-on along with an ornament which has some glimmermist sprayed on it. The middle one I've coloured using Twinkling H20's. The florish has liquid pearls on it and the ornaments themself have dimensional magic over the top. The final card on the right has been coloured with ink and then has UTEE over the top to give it the gloss finish. I love how easily the chipboard takes each different colouring technique.

1 comment:

  1. Three terrific cards....I like them all but really love those ornaments in the centre.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!