Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Big Pineapple

I am awful at scrapping chronologically! These photos were taken in 2008 during a quick escape to the Sunshine Coast. The day was overcast and stormy, that white sky is pretty realistic and not a result of photo blow out. Australia has a number of 'Big Thing' tourist attractions and the Big Pineapple is one of them. We have also driven past the Big Prawn (Ballina) and the Big Banana (Coffs Harbour) on seperate holidays but not stopped at these attractions.
 
 
The challenge for this fortnight over at The Lollipop Ladies is inspired by pineapples with an added challenge of triangles. I think my pineapple inspiration is pretty clear and I've added triangles between the two photos.
 

Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight and our sponsor this fortnight is: Mad for Markers*
(thanks to Sammi).
A choice of 3 of her M4M digi stamps.

Over at Use Your Stuff the theme is 'travel'. Given my photos are from a vacation I thought this would count. Both sets of orange paper and the lighter green ones are scraps I've had in my stash for ages.

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous lo Lauren...and that's indeed a really big pineapple..love you handwritting! xox Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC Lauren.... Soooo Love you take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout. I really like the distressed edges and the embellishment cluster you created. Thanks for joining us this week on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is one big pineapple! Great layout. I love the cluster of buttons and brads.
    Thanks for playing along on the challenge this week on the Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!