Friday 18 January 2013

LOL and Memories

 

This page is a quick introduction to me as part of my Design Team commitments with Scrapmatts for 2013. I went with an older photo of me that I felt showcased my personality well. I think one of my favourite things to do is laugh and make others laugh. I've also listed a few of my other favourite things on the journalling tag.

 

Close up details of the great Scrapmatts chipboard on this LO. The card border has been painted with liquid pearls. The butterflies has been sprayed with GlimmerMist and the bodies covered in liquid pearls The wings have been lifted from the page for extra dimension.

This LO was created for the ScrapFriends sketch challenge #9. It also fits the criteria for Punky Scraps challenge #59 which is to scrap all about you.


 
Our second DT challenge for this month was to create a page with the theme of 'new'. I have chosen to scrap a photo of my husband and I celebrating the New Year in Central Park, New York.



Close up of the chipboard used in this LO. I have cut the nested shape into smaller pieces to use it as a frame for the photo. The Christmas stars mirrored the stars on our hats so I've chosen to use them here rather than a Christmas LO.

 

This LO was inspired by Sketch #51 for Keeping The Best. It also fits the criteria for ScrapFit this month which is to use stars. 



6 comments:

  1. This looks such a FUN LO....love the way you've used colour to reflect your personality & of course, as always, you've nailed using our Scrap Friends sketch:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors - love the embellishment - love the layout !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love the colors and the background! This layout makes me happy! :-) Thanks for playing along at the Punky scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look pretty sweet. love the colors you have chosen, thanks for playing along with Keeping the Best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page about you! Thanks for playing with Punky Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet layouts..a feast of colour too! thanks so much for playing along at SF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!