Friday 29 March 2013

Cards and ATCs

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I've been looking forward to getting a lot of crafting done during this long weekend. I had my goodie bag of Scrapmatts product including some of their beautiful new releases so I sat down and created some new ATCs. It's been so long since I've had a good play with ATCs and I really enjoyed myself.
 
 
I talked to Annette about the problems I had making my steampunk inspired card and she gave me some pointers to improve so I had another go at this style. I remembered to include some lace this time and also added some bits and pieces from my stash. I'm really liking the end result.

 
I also finished up the greeting cards I made during the Scrapmatts class at the Stitches and Craft Expo last weekend. I loved the idea of threading the banner through the wire of the flower.
 
 
Today my hubby and I also went exploring to find some koala sculptures hidden around the Gold Coast. We found seven today meaning I've now found 11 out of 21. :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. How cool are those koalas, is this part of a competition?. Lovely steampunk work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and ATC's Lauren!
    The koala hunt sounds like fun and the sculptures look very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!