Monday 18 March 2013

Cherish Painters Tray

I have had one of the beautiful Scrapmatts painter's trays in my stash for months now but back in February I woke up one morning inspired as to what I wanted to create with it. I thought it would look great teamed with this photo of my husband's maternal grandparents and done in a beach theme.
 
 
You can see in the detail shot below the little beach scene I created with some sand and raffia. It also shows the crackled paint effect on the frame as well as some more of the great Scrapmatts chipboard I've included. I have done a tutorial on the Scrapmatts blog if you want more details or to see how I made it.


4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable. Love the rope around the outside. Your shells on there are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS SO MUCH! What a brilliant work! I love it to bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome project!!! Such perfect little details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lauren...I love anything 3Dísh xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!