Monday 25 March 2013

Stitches and Craft Expo and Love Forever LO

The Stitches and Craft Expo was on this weekend at the Brisbane Convention and Entertainment Centre. I took the Thursday off work and went along. I took part in two classes, one to create an interactive scrapbooking LO which I still need to finish and the Scrapmatts card class. You can see Anne teaching the class below, I'm second from the left.
 
 
We had the in-laws staying with us over the weekend so I didn't get much of a time to create anything. I thought I would use this chance to show off one of the full LO's I created for the Scrapmatts product swap with Flourish with a Bling.

 
The heart frame is one I've had in my stash for ages though I did use it as a mask on a previous layout. Photo is my husband and I taken at my work Christmas party last year.
Scrapmatts products used: CB1188, CB4005, CB1146, SW006. Florish With a Bling products: Chloe pearl florish in Olive green.

 
 
The little birdie chipboard is a new release and they come in a range of sizes in the pack. So versatile and easy to use. The Love title has been painted black, then covered in Dimensional Magic and had some glitter sprinkled over it while it was still wet. The sprigs just made the perfect finishing touch to the flower cluster. You can see in the big pearl florish I left it on the acetate backing because it was going over a lot of different levels.

1 comment:

  1. You are rocking the Scrapmatts - I am very impressed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!