Wednesday 12 June 2013

Fobwatch Scrapmatts LO - Angella Peardon Class

The first class I took at the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo this year was 'A Day to Remember' by Angella Peardon. Angela is the design team co-ordinator at Scrapmatts and does the most amazing designs so this was an easy class to choose. I also really enjoy doing Scrapmatts classes because Sofie makes sure you can complete them in the class time, which is great for me because if I have to take it home and finish it chances are it will sit around for ages. :) All I had to do was add the edge flourishes to the back when I got home as it now extends past 12" x 12".
 
 
This is totally not my normal style but it's always good to get out of your comfort zone and try something new. This was actually the first time I had used a hot glue gun and I ended up purchasing a mini one at the expo afterwards. I also learnt how to make some cool rustic leaves. Now I just need to find somewhere to display this piece.
 
 
Here is a close up of the embellishment clusters, just because I love the look of them. I have an extra piece of the fob watch design so I'll show more details from that when I create my layout.
 
Scrapmatts chipboard used: CB8007 Layered Fob Watch 01; CB4063 Leaf Spray 13; CB1204 Ribbon Banners 01; CB1189 Scrapwords 01; CB1194 Sewing 02.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is totally amazing!!!! You did a fantastic job!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this! I am just looking at mine wondering what I want to do with you. Yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!