Monday 1 July 2013

Wonderland High Tea - Unstampabelles DT

UnstampaBelles is celebrating their second birthday this month so the theme for July is Birthdays! I have created this layout celebrating my 29th birthday which had an Alice in Wonderland High Tea theme. The chipboard fobwatch frame and tea set are both from Scrapmatts. Flowers are from a mixture of designers, patterned paper is from Kaisercraft.
 
You can't see it in the photo but I created a very cool altered tea pot as the centrepiece for this high tea. You can see my blog post about it here.
 
 
You can see in the detail shots below that I have covered the whole fobwatch frame with silver embossing powder. This still let the texture show through but created a very cool effect. I also hand painted on some floral details to the tea cup chipboard pieces.

 
If you're interested in joining us over at UnstampaBelles there is a great prize up for grabs.
 

Wonderful prize offered by Susan for our July Challenge #25 - Birthday Cake
 
SU brads
SU ribbon
SU Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle
Wooden topper
Glitter Butterflies
Some HB Buttons
Forever Friends Toppers (male)
Foam Dots
Rub-ons – Happy Birthday
Paper Doilies
Rhinestones
Total Value around say $80.00

5 comments:

  1. Oh you are aging us Lauren.....we are only cute and two. :-) Love, love your page....such a clever layout and it would have been such a wonderful party. I have added your wonderful layout to the Unstampabelles blog post now. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I adore the shape of your layout, what an awesomely creative idea! The silver embossing powder looks fab. The whole page is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout,Lauren! LOVE your creativity and adoring the shape as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - I agree with all of the above! Love the layout and the way you have highlighted the photo so well and so suitably. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!