The challenge for November over at UnstampaBelles is to use vellum in your project. I have created a happy little tag using Scrapmatts chipboard and some die-cut vellum flowers. All of the colouring is done using Gelatos. I'm still learning how to use these but they are a lot of fun.
Here you can see a close up of one of my flowers. I rubbed the edges with the Gelato, then spritzed with water and then lightly scrunched when dry.
Here is the fantastic prize pack from Beth - Huggies Crafts
· 15 x A4 Sheets of card-stock
· Jenni B Ovals
· 2 pkts of 12 Felt Christmas Icons
· 1 x Making Memories Sheer Frame
· 1 x 1mx9cm Wide Burlap Ribbon
· 1 pkt crafty bitz
· 1 pk Forever Friends Elements
· 2 Pks say it with Crystals
· 1 Pk Bazzil Basic Organza flowers.