Sunday 14 June 2015

Love That - CSI Guest Designer

Scrapmatts is sponsoring CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration this month so as part of the Scrapmatts DT I was invited to be a 'guest detective' for the month. This week was a bit easier than last week for me to combine all the elements. Don't you love when you have some paper that perfectly matches a colour challenge? Of course, I have so much paper I should be able to match pretty much any colour combo possible. :)
 
 
The photo is an old one from the engagement photo shoot Ben and I did with Daniel Sheenan Studios in Melbourne. It was such a fun time and so different to our life now, being able to spend a couple of hours wandering around the city without having to worry about feeds, naps, nappies, toys etc.
 
 
Are you interested in knowing which beautiful Scrapmatts pieces I've used for this layout? I ended up with quite an assortment on the page. The white heart was the last addition, I thought I was done without it but Ben thought it was missing something to bring the focus back to the photo. I have used CB6095 Assorted Words 18, CB1159 Hearts 05, CB5113 Heart Frames 10, CB1209 Scrap Words 12, CB1087 Birds 02 and CB5128 Circle Mesh 01. 
 
 
 
Above is the case file for #167. How did I solve this case? Evidence: clouds in the washi tape banner, chipboard bird in cluster and just a few circles. Testimony: pop up flap for my journaling. Don't believe me? I hid it under the banners in the top corner. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!