Saturday 4 July 2015

Sparkle Card

I have a friend who recently underwent exploratory surgery and wanted to whip up a quick card for her to go with some flowers. Since I only had the length of one of Harrison's naps to create in (roughly an hour on a good day) it had to be something quick and simple. I started with a 4 x 6 Project Life type card from Kaisercraft and went from there. A cardstock mat, some die-cut leaves, some Glitzin' Glam and some mini-blooms later, we have one completed card. :)
 
 
It was so nice and easy, I might need to whip up a couple more cards like this. Especially since I have HEAPS of these cards for some reason. I was going to give pocket scrapping a try but decided I was already far enough behind I think. Anyway, here is the original card I started with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!