Sunday 23 August 2015

Do More of What Makes You Happy

The craziness of getting my layouts done for the Gold Coast Show is now over and I wanted to scrap something for myself before I turned my attention to the study I had been neglecting in the past couple of weeks. My friends and I had some fun in a photobooth last weekend and the colours happened to be perfect for the challenge over at Scrap The Girls.
 
 
I pulled out my sewing machine for this layout to add a bit more detail around the border. It's so much fun scrapping on a budget, really makes you get creative with your existing supplies.
 
I have drawn inspiration from the navy/pink/white/gold colour scheme, as well as those beautiful flowers in the insp picture.
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, I love it and what cool photos! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Lauren! Love the gold doily and the lace! Such fun photos too! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun photos. I love the stitching details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page! Love how you have used the gold! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!