Friday 21 August 2015

Lovely Bridesmaids

 
My sister got married in May this year and she was nice enough to give me a copy of ALL her wedding photos when she visited earlier this month! I was getting a bit tired of scrapbooking mine so this has provided a nice diversion and will be my Gold Coast Show entry for the 'wedding' category. 
 
 
There are a couple of disclaimers with this layout: 1/ The dresses are actually a reddish-orange colour but the photos printed them as red so that's what I went with for the papers. 2/ I scraplifted this from a lovely layout by Amanda Melville in Vol 18 No 3 of Scrapbooking Memories. 3/ Yes, I got permission from my sister before I cut apart my bridesmaid bouquet to use as an embellishment in the floral cluster.

 
It was good to break out the Big Shot on this layout, with the title and leaf die-cuts. I literally had to dust it off before use it had been that long.
 
 
Little bit of hidden journaling on the pull out tag behind the photo. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Lauren!! So glad that you were inspired by my layout!! By the way, I love your layout in the current issue of Scrapbooking Memories- so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!