Saturday 12 September 2015

Little Man @ One

I ordered some photos from Harrison's first birthday shoot (by Divine Life Photography) to put in a frame in our living room, but I accidently ordered the wrong size. I couldn't work out what I was going to do with five 10x8 sized photos, until I thought of scrapping them. Not sure why it took me so long to work that one out, I'm going to blame it on only using 4x6 photos for so long.



It's hard to believe my little man is already one! He's just a little bundle of energy so lots of fun but also exhausting. :) I really liked that our photo shoot captured some special daddy-son moments like this one.

This is a pretty simple design as I really wanted the photo and information to be the features. Papers and flair are from the Flying High range by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I'm going to use this layout for challenge #3 over at The Scrap Suite in their cyber-crop, the theme is 'Lets Hear It For The Boys'.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photograph and I love how you've built ur page around it - just awesome! !! I also really love how you've journaled his life @one - such a keepsake layout! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!