Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sleepy Elf - Scrapmatts DT

I snapped this photo of my brother back in 2012, taking a quick nap after our Christmas breakfast to prepare for a big day of celebrating ahead. LOL He doesn't know I've scrapped it but hopefully he wont mind. :)
 
 
I have struggled to paint the star bursts in these ornaments every time I use them but this time I think I nailed it. I painted them with a pin head rather than paintbrush. :)

 
I based this layout on the November Kaisercraft sketch. Pretty much besides the Scrapmatts chipboard, everything else is by Kaisercraft. I have used the Mistletoe paper range and stickers, two texture stamps, pearls, decorative tape and mini-alphas.
 
KC NOV sketch

5 comments:

  1. fabulous work, thanks so much for playing along this month with the kaisercraft November challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous photo! & I love ur take on my sketch! Thanks for joining in on the Kaisercraft November Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Lauren and a fab take on this month's sketch!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout and a super take on the sketch. Thank you for entering Kaisercraft's challenge :) Best regards from Kirsten H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Layout! I'm so glad you entered the Kaisercraft November Challenge! Thank you for sharing your work with us and good luck with your entry! Will you join us again for December? This month is a card sketch : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!