Thursday 25 May 2017

Nana's Love - D-lish Scraps

Have you ever been holding onto that special photo just waiting for the right papers or embellishments to match it? I have had this photo of my mum and son (her first grandchild) for almost three years, just waiting. This month the stars must have aligned, because not only did the perfect paper range come out but D-lish Scraps started stocking floral die-cuts and watercolour flowers. It was time to stop waiting and start creating!


My bottom cluster has some fussy cut flowers and stamping as the base layer. I used a blue Little Birdie - Watercolour Gianna flower as the feature, and tucked in a purple paper flower, a flair button, the resin flower and some half-pearls from a past Just Add Paper kit. 


The main cluster has a lot more fussy cutting at the base. I repeated a lot of the same elements as the bottom cluster, this time using a Little Birdie - Watercolour Heather flower as the feature. Tucked in around this is another flair button, two different paper flowers, two petite resin roses, a sequin bow (I've been wanting to use one of these for AGES) and some more half-pearls from a past Just Add Paper kit. 



I love the look of these new Creative Cuts for adding a subtle touch of detail. I did a watercolour background wash and then adhered the cuts over that for some white-on-white texture. The puffy alphabet stickers were perfect for my title.


There are so many different wonderful embellishments at the D-lish Scraps store I'm sure you'll be able to find just what you need to scrap that special photo you've been saving. Stop waiting and start creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!