Tuesday 25 July 2017

Snap an Elfie - D-lish Scraps DT

I was feeling in a bit of a rut with my scrapbooking, like every page was starting to look the same. So for this layout, I decided to take things in a totally different direction: multiple photos, absolutely nothing in the centre of my page. I love the result and feel refreshed. Don't be afraid to try something new every now and then, you might just like it. ;)


As soon as my son got invited to an 'elves and fairies' birthday party, I knew I was going to want to use this flair on the layout! Just when I thought enamel dots couldn't get better, I find there are GLITTER D-lish Dots, I was in heaven. I have used Kinder Kreations frames on the smaller photos, inked in charcoal ink. You can't go past a basic white doily, or two, in the background.


My title comes from Corbet Creations chipboard and originally read 'selfie', but I love a good pun. ;) The wooden star buttons matched the wooden/natural feel I wanted for the layout. The green leaves came from a mixed grab bag, but they seem to be out of stock at the moment.


Thanks for having a look. Please share your project with us at the Scrap Suite if you do decide to create something out of your comfort zone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!