Sunday 16 July 2017

Sweet Child of Mine - D-lish Scraps DT

Good morning everyone! It's time for a new cyber-crop over at D-lish Scraps facebook community, The Scrap Suite. I've created one of the challenges for this month. I LOVE scrapbooking Christmas layouts, so I've gone with the theme of  'Christmas in July'. You can create a layout, card or OTP project to enter.


I used a photo from Harrison's first Christmas, some Cocoa Vanilla Studio's papers and a few Kaisercraft pocket page cards. Plus, the all-important D-lish Scraps embellishments! This Christmas Elf flair was too perfect to pass up. I've also used some D-lish Dots and the wood veneer stars which I've inked in green then coated with Dimensional Accents. Perfect sized white doily hiding in the background too.


Another D-lish Scraps flair and a 'sweet' chipboard title.

 Hope to see an entry from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!