Friday 25 August 2017

Enjoy The View - D-lish Scraps DT

Good morning fellow scrapbookers! Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest layout created using a whole bunch of D-lish Scraps goodies. I hope it inspires you to create something too. Don't shy away from a good selfie either, your memories are just as important as the rest of the family.

I've used some Tinby Designs Color Crush powder to create my green background, along with flicks of green and brown mist. There are two different types of stamping in the background, plus some gesso randomly swiped over a Scrapmatts stencil for added depth.


Starting at my main cluster, I jumped at the chance to use my brown tassel. I actually purchased a couple of packs of these to have a huge variety of colours to match my layouts. Little Birdie Flowers were recently re-stocked in the shop and you have to check these out! My small pink flowers and the tiny white ones with glitter accents are both Little Birdie Flowers. Wood veneer leaves have had a touch of glitter added along the vein. That beautiful big green flower is a Sakura Bloom, with a smaller green paper flower up the top. The burlap leaves are currently out of stock in the shop.


I had these puffy alphabet stickers sitting on my desk and realised they matched perfecting with the colour scheme of the layout. This is why I'm a messy scrapper, it helps me find the perfect accent/embellishment all the time. :) I've used both sides of an old Kaisercraft patterned paper to mat my photo.


This smaller embellishment cluster is very similar to the larger one, with the addition of a resin flower from the resin flower grab bag. I like getting these grab bags because of the variety I can find inside. The beautiful metallic flairs are from Accent Scrapbooking. I really like the depth added by the vellum die-cut flowers. 


Just as a side note, I almost stopped with the layout the other night but it seemed just a little bit incomplete. Which do you prefer, the first or second version? I think I'm still undecided.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!