Thursday 7 September 2017

Feeding Time - Scrapmatts DT

Thanks for checking out my second Scrapmatts DT layout. My little family took a short break up to the Sunshine Coast a couple of months ago and spent the day at Australia Zoo. We asked Harrison what animal he was most looking forward to seeing and he said giraffes. It turns out that for only $25 you can have up to four people take part in a feeding session complete with photos so we couldn't pass up that opportunity. As you can see, Harry has a great time and still talks about feeding them.


I have used CB5133 Africa 01 and acrylic paints to create a little animal scene. I love adding details and depth with paints on chipboard pieces. CB5150 Sticks 01 has been cut into smaller pieces and tucked under all the photos. Cutting the sheet up is a great way to get more value for money and make it last longer.


The enamel stickers, sequins and burlap leaves all come from D-lish Scraps. I dug deep into my stash for the paper and sticker, they're copyright 2005! What's the oldest thing you've used on a layout recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!